Many other translation apps require a Wi-Fi connection and in order for you to use it offline, you'd need enough memory on your phone to download each language. ili on the other hand, is Wi-Fi free and can be used instantly.
Articles in this section
- How much does ili cost?
- Which languages can ili translate to?
- Why is ili a one-way translator and not two-way?
- How can I understand what the other person is saying to me?
- What is the difference between ili and translation apps?
- Where can ili be shipped to?
- Where can I download the ili app?
- Do I need Wi-Fi to use ili?
- How do I change the language on my ili?
- Will there ever be a two-way ili?